Hallows Eve Inc.
- DO NOT ATTEND Hallows Eve Inc. if you currently have Flu-Like Symptoms or Fever.
- Read all warning signs before you continue.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.
- The attraction uses Strobe Lights, Intense Sound & FX Lighting , Low Lighting, Moving Floors, Sudden Movements, Gun Fire, Physically Demanding Environment.
- Absolutely no touching the actors/props.
- DO NOT ENTER if you suffer from Asthma, Heart Conditions, Prone to Seizures, Broken Bones, Neck or Back Injuries, Respiratory Conditions, Recent or Current fever or Flu-Like Symptoms, Pregnant, or Mental Health Issues.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED IF YOU ARE VISIBLY UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL.
- DO NOT ENTER if you are not physically fit and able to walk long distances over rough terrain.
- NO SMOKING, NO VAPING, NO WEAPONS, NO RUNNING inside the haunted attraction.
- Proper shoes must be worn. (No high heels. No costumes).
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Parents/Guardians accept full responsibility for their minor children by allowing them to attend this attraction to which all the above verbiage applies.
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused to anyone for any reason. Holder of the ticket understands that their inherent risk is involved with attending this attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction, the holder agrees to release the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, offices, directors, employees, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending the attraction at this location.